Corporate & Commercial Law
We provide advice and legal opinion on contractual matters, commercial agreements and transactions to clients across different sectors.
We advise our corporate clients on a range of commercial matters, including strategic business decision-making and executive management issues. We guide SME clients through commercial contracts and a variety of transactional matters.
We have assisted clients from a range of industry sectors, including: community health services; medical/dental; real estate; marketing/advertising; engineering/construction; manufacturing/industrial; information technology; and, international healthcare.
We also work with clients on issues which may arise during the course of a commercial relationship, such as restructuring, addressing pre-existing contractual arrangements, and dispute resolution.
We provide a wide range of services to SMEs, including the following:
• Business structuring and restructuring
• Establishing joint ventures and partnerships
• Dealing with shareholder issues, including shareholder agreements
• Share acquisitions and disposals
• Independent contractor agreements
• Distribution and supply contracts
• Acquisition and disposals of businesses
• Contracts for Services
• Due diligence investigations
Our corporate services extend to assisting clients in negotiating with government departments and public funders, creating/ approving contracts for public sector engagement, and representing clients in stakeholder negotiations.
We invite you to contact us today to discuss your corporate and commercial needs.