Commercial Property Law
We represent clients in acquisitions and disposals of commercial property, as well as retail/office/industrial property contracts and property leases. Our clients are diverse and include business owner-operators, passive property investors, entrepreneurs, not-for-profit organisations, rural landowners, health organisations, and corporates.
Our work involves advising clients on various issues involved in owning, leasing, developing, and selling commercial property. We also advise on commercial lease disputes, acting for both landlords and tenants.
Our recent experience includes:
- Sale and Purchase of retail premises;
- Advising corporate clients on Shopping Centre leases;
- Advising on development of multi-level apartment and retail units;
- Sale and Purchase of office buildings;
- Sale and Purchase of industrial properties;
- Leasing of industrial sites;
- Sale and Purchase of mixed office/retail blocks;
- ECE Centre development and leases;
- Negotiating and transacting office and health centre leases; and,
- Development of health care facilities.
We work closely with our clients to help them avoid pitfalls and make careful decisions in commercial property investments or arrangements.