Corporate & Commercial Law
Company and Commercial Law makes up a significant part of our legal practice.
We advise our clients on a range of commercial matters, including strategic business decision making and executive management issues. We guide clients through commercial agreements and contracts and also assist them in contractual disputes. We provide in-depth commercial advice and opinion on contractual matters, agreements, and business transactions to our clients.
We have assisted clients from a range of industry sectors in various legal matters, including: medical/dental; real estate; marketing/advertising; hobbyist/recreational; engineering and construction; and, international healthcare. We also work with clients on associated commercial matters, such as Employment and Independent Contractor Agreements, Distribution and Supply contracts, Commercial Leases, Company Constitutions and Subscription Agreements, Service Agreements and Joint Ventures, Shareholder Agreements and Option Agreements (to name a few).
We assist our commercial clients in a variety of different ways, including the following:
- Business structuring and restructuring
- Buying or selling franchise businesses
- Establishing joint ventures and partnerships
- Incorporating companies and dealing with shareholder issues, including shareholder agreements
- Directors duties, obligations and liabilities relating to directors
- Share acquisitions and disposals
- Employment and independent contractor agreements
- Distribution and supply contracts
- Acquisition and disposals of businesses
- Sale and purchase of business assets
- Contracts for Services
- Due diligence investigations
- Commercial lease matters
Our advisory services extend to assisting clients in negotiating with government departments and public funders, creating/ approving contracts for public sector engagement, and negotiating with international third parties.
At Vinci Law we regularly deal with other corporate law firms and carry out complex transactional work on behalf of our clients.
We invite you to contact us today to discuss your commercial needs.